Get More Leads - Close More Sales
Business to Business marketing rarely brings sales from the first point of contact with a prospective buyer. Prospects prefer to research, discuss, compare and talk directly to you about customized solutions.
Research shows that 92% of all business people research products and solutions over the internet using search engines.
This brings up the fact – your website must be easily found on search to capture leads and turn them into solid sales.
Icon Services offers solutions for B2B marketers who want to increase leads their department delivers. You’re a good candidate for business to business search engine marketing campaign if you identify with any of these statements:
- Our website does not generate business leads for our sales department
- We’re spending too much money on pay per click to produce leads
- Our website holds search engine rankings, but delivers no or low quality business leads
- We would like to get in search marketing game to stay competitive
- Our traditional advertising efforts do not meet our goals in terms of quality and quantity
- We would like to blend traditional lead generation methods(trade shows, magazines), with search engine marketing
Our search marketing methodology delivers the blueprint to help you capture decision makers on search engines as leads and turn them into closed sales.
How Do Decision Makers Use Search?As a marketer, you are well aware that even simple consumer goods have several buying cycles.
- General interest.
- Comparison / Vendor Selection
Business to Business buying process is similar, with only one core difference – scale of the investment and number of people involved in the decision making process.
Keyword research uncovers how various stakeholders research solutions and key-phrases they use to find information of their interest on search engines. For example: CFO is after costs, profits and time. IT manager is after technology, service continuity and integration. CEO is after the bottom line. Their differences are reflected with keywords they use on search engines.
Identification of keywords used by various stakeholders within targeted organizations help to position your company on search engines for those keywords and capture necessary leads from proper stakeholders.
Targeting Leads by Geographic Areas
B2B buyers may come from all across US, Canada, Mexico and the world. If you have preference for geographic locations, such as cities, provinces and states, Icon Services can help you with regional marketing.
- Local Search Target potential clients by their cities.
- Provincial or State Search Target potential leads by provinces or states
- Global Strategy Target potential clients globally
Leads can be targeted throughout all cities and all geo-points of your choice.
A Track Record of Success
You don’t have the funds, nor the time to fail. Oftentimes your company’s financial status depends on your marketing efforts and the quality of leads that you bring.
Do you begin to see why you can’t settle for OK solutions?
Search is the portal to quality leads. Prospective stakeholders head out to search engines and look for solutions. Active initiators, group leaders, CEOs and managers – with willingness to talk to companies and discuss possibilities. They take the time to get to search engines, to type in keywords and to explore websites. They are actively seeking you … or your competitors.